Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan - Review


Wow…wow…wow…wow!!!! Asher Logan is now in my top “book boyfriend" list!! Holy smokes! When I first read what this book was about I wasn’t sure I wanted to read it but I am sooooooo glad I did!! First off the author, Lexi Ryan is a phenomenal writer. I was so impressed with how she wrote this book and her characters, that I cannot wait to read more from her. I loved how not only did you get Maggie and Asher’s POV  but you also got Williams “Will" POV. That to me was BRILLIANT! You got to read from three of the most important characters in the book’s perspectives on certain situations and it just worked beautifully.

I loved Maggie for all her faults and heartaches. I truly felt her pain and my heart just hurt for her (that’s how well written this book is). And Asher…OMG Asher!! GET IN MY BED!! I’ve said this before with other characters but Asher is the sweetest, most sincere bad boy ever! He melted my heart in so many ways! I mean when Maggie says “I’m afraid I’ll shatter” and Asher comes back with "If you shatter, I’ll find you.” I MEAN REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?! I stopped reading when I read that and had to have a moment!! My heart literally just melted into a big pile of mush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 This book was awesome, amazing, spectacular, whatever word you want to use! I cannot wait to read more from Lexi Ryan because she can write one helluva story.

No comments:

Post a Comment