Saturday, June 14, 2014

Die For Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer by Cynthia Eden - Review


This was the first book I've read by Cynthia Eden and I have to say...she's got me hooked!! I stumbled upon this book when I was looking for a book that not only had my love for a strong, sexy alpha male but also some suspense and drama. This book had both and then some!


 So you have our leading lady Katherine Cole, who is hiding from her past. She is currently living in New Orleans under a different identity after she found out that the man she was going to marry was kidnapping women, tying them up in their basement and carving their hearts out...yeah talk about a real WTF moment when she came home early from work to find her fiance and his latest victim in their basement...


 We now have Katherine living under the Witness Protection Program and trying to move on with her life as best she ca. You ask "why is she in the Witness Protection Program" well that's because her fiance got away and the cops didn't catch him...so yeah the freak is still on the loose...enter suspense!

After an incident happens at Katherine's home, we meet Detective Dane Black...mmm mmm mmm Dane! Sexy, dark, protective and a cop...YES PLEASE!!


 Of course Dane feels the need to protect Katherine from psycho meth head cupid aka her ex fiance and Katherine is ready to stand tall for once and stop the madness once and for all. The story wasn't at all what I expected and there are definitely some twists in the story that kept you guessing. I am very excited to read more from Cynthia Eden, considering I have a few more of her books waiting patiently on my Kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment