Monday, June 9, 2014

His Risk to Take (Line of Duty #2) by Tessa Bailey - Review



I absolutely LOVE Tessa Bailey!! I love her characters, I love how she writes and I love the good stories she tells in her books! Only downfall…wish they were longer!!!! His Risk to take was a short, great, steamy read! I loved Ruby's character, the pool hustler. I mean come on, how cool is that! And Troy…oh beautiful Troy!! Please talk dirty to me!!
 
If you’re looking for a good quick read then read Tessa Bailey’s books!! They’re hot, steamy and if you have a weakness for men in uniform, like me, then you will love her books!! Below is my opinion of who I think Ruby and Troy are I have a weird obsession for giving characters in a book faces so I do this a lot!! Thanks Tessa for another GREAT book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment