Monday, June 9, 2014

Stripped by Jasinda Wilder - Review


Since I’m a fan of Jasinda Wilder’s books I just had to read Stripped and I’m glad I did! I was so impressed with the story line and the characters, I literally read the entire book in 4 hours! I couldn’t put the damn thing down!

I think I liked this book so much because of the reality of it. Grey’s character had to make a choice so she could stay in college and even though it was a tough one, she did what she had to do to survive. The way Grey’s character was written, I actually felt her pain and fear before each performance and my heart just broke for her.

With that being said...the constant barfing before each performance got old QUICK!! I mean at some point, you'd think, that Grey would just shut it off and do what she needed to do each night, but instead we were entertained with her ever present vomiting! I mean, really? Seriously? I mean yeah I'd puke the first few times too but then I'd lock it down and go to a happy place in my head and work through it!




 Now let’s talk about Dawson’s character…WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He stole my heart from the moment he was introduced in the book! I mean the man just oozed sexuality and confidence and it was so damn hot! I loved his character and how much he just adored Grey and he didn’t “adore her” in ways that would make your eyes roll in your head several times! He was very discreet with what he did and wasn’t an ass about it, well he was a little bit of an ass but he wasn’t over the top if you get my drift!!
All in all I loved this book!! I loved the story line, the characters and how well the story just drew you in!!





No comments:

Post a Comment