Monday, July 14, 2014

More Than Her by Jay McLean Review!

"I can't give you much, or anything at all. But when I say those words to you, it won't just be words-it will be me giving you something that means something. And you deserve to know that, to feel that. So please, let me be the first to say it-- because I need to at least be able to give you that...and when I do-- those three words will be yours, forever. And so will I."- Jay McLean, More Than Her


Logan, Logan, Logan. Now, I thought I was taking on Jake Andrews as my new book boyfriend, but Logan-- he's changed the game! Logan makes me want to scream, cry, laugh, and everything in between. He's infuriating, but heartbreaking. He's everything you want, and everything that could break you. He's mesmerizing, but dizzying. But, he was none of that until Amanda.

"...this is the moment I knew what it felt like to lose everything I never had." 

The attraction between Amanda and Logan is instant. It's one of those love at first sight stories and Jay McLean does a beautiful way of telling us about it. It's not easy between them to begin with, but once they get together...fireworks. It's a perfect first date, and then Logan never calls. For a year. Never calls... for a year! 



A year goes by while Logan still thinks about her and misses her. The entire year he wants to call her, wants to talk to her, but can't get himself to do it. When they run into each other again, it's clear Amanda wants nothing to do with him. She's infuriated, but can't help the attraction she feels towards him. She wants him, but she can't trust him not to break her heart all over again. 



Amanda can't resist him, no matter how hurt she felt in the past. Sparks fly, we fall in love with Logan and Amanda together, and they are both happier than they've ever been. Then, the real world comes crashing in. Logan's past catches up to him and threatens his future. Will either of them be able to overcome it?


You've got to read Book 3 (More Than Him) to find out what happens! I will say this, though- I've read Book 3 and it is TOTALLY worth it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment