Thursday, May 7, 2020

Getting back to business!

Hi all,

Wow, it has been a while, hasn't it?? 



You'll be happy to know the reading hasn't stopped! 
Life has just gotten quite a bit busier than before.
2 years ago, I was lucky enough to have a 
little girl so I have had my hands full
staying home full time with her,
chasing around a beautiful, spirited,
fiery, loving 2 year old little girl
and loving on my first responder husband.
Life has been great, and hard, and beautiful, and 
like nothing I've experienced before.
We laugh, we cry, we run circles around the house,
we play, we read (I've got a little bookaholic already), 
Mama doesn't sleep much, but it's the best I could ever imagine!

Oh, and we've been watching a lot of Frozen. 



Anyway, I say all that to say, life has done what life does,
but recently I have had a rekindling of excitement 
for reading! I have started writing reviews again,
albeit brief reviews as like I said, 
Mama stays busy! 
However, I am feeling renewed and invigorated 
after reading some exciting books lately 
and can't wait to share my thoughts on them with you! 


Happy reading, friends! 

Hope you have a great book you're enjoying
and can't wait to share with you 
about some great ones I've read recently!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment