Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Fallen Prince by Julia Sykes review!

 



Fallen Prince by Julia Sykes Book Review!!


My emotions are all over the place after finishing this book! I am very much sitting here both asking myself what I just read and confidently knowing that I cannot wait to dive in to the next book tomorrow. I have so many mixed feelings about all the characters in this book. One thing about me is that I will always root for the rookie, or the one no one expects to see good from. I’ll always hope for the damaged bad boy to find the girl who believes in him and treats him the way he always deserved to be treated. While Max started off making some choices I really abhorred in this book, by the end… the man stole my heart! Allie is also so intriguing to me. She’s a little naive. She’s a little blind to what’s going on around her. But she’s also a little fierce (still think she should’ve sunk those keys into Gavin’s face) and ultimately I think she’ll be a fighter. I can’t wait to see how this story unfolds. I can’t wait to see how Niko is a part of it. I simultaneously feel bad for him because of his controlling jerk of a father but also not that bad because he’s the son of that Bratva king. Ah, overall I am just so intrigued in this story and all the characters and I cannot wait to find out what happens next! Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment