Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher Book Review!





What did I just read?! This has become the normal first response after I finish the latest Tarryn Fisher book. And I love it. Her books always leave my mind...reeling. I’m constantly thinking about it, second guessing, wondering if I missed parts, if I didn’t notice signs, and about how many things are still left up in the air for the reader to decide how the story is really going to end in their own mind. I love that this book definitely tells its own story, but also leaves you with the ability to come up with ways in your mind of how the story may really end, way after the book is finished. 


As I was reading this book, I was locked in. Addicted. Couldn’t stop reading. We were on a weekend getaway to the north Georgia mountains with my family and my mom looked at me at 11pm still obsessively turning the pages and said, “I hope your book ends the way you want it to.” My honest response to her was... “I have no idea how I want it to end” and that’s just crazy and amazing and goes to show the level of talent Tarryn Fisher has with her writing. I didn’t know how I wanted it to end. I still don’t know how I feel after finishing it. I don’t feel like the story is over, so maybe I don’t feel like I’ve really reached the ending yet? 


I don’t know, but I’ll tell you what- there’s not another author I know that can make my head spin (in the best possible way) as Tarryn Fisher. I’ll always read anything she writes because I just can’t wait to read whatever story she comes up with next. I’m a proud PLN and will be for life. ðŸ–¤


Go check out this book, y’all. Maybe try to finish it before midnight ðŸ˜‰ 

No comments:

Post a Comment