Monday, May 17, 2021

Jack and Jill series (last book Dawn of Forever) by Jewel E. Ann book review!

“Love is reckless because true emotions are immune to logic. The most beautiful love stories are often the most tragic.” - Jewel E. Ann, Dawn of Forever




 I’m so sad this series is over. I picked up the first book in this series totally by chance and I’m so flipping glad I did. I don’t even remember if I got it because I loved the cover (because every cover in this series is simple yet beautiful) or if someone recommended it. It doesn’t matter anyway. The only thing that really matters is that I am now a big fan of Jewel E. Ann’s writing and will definitely be reading more by her in the future! This story was so unlike anything I’ve read before. I loved the characters. I loved their stories and how they developed through the 3 books. I’ll forever be upset by the devastation that occurred at the end of book 2, but I also understand the importance of it having to happen to make opportunity for something else, but man. I wish it would’ve been able to end differently in some ways but at the same time, think it ended how it should’ve! I’m so glad we got to know more about Jackson in this story. I feel like we touched on him throughout the first couple of books a little bit, but I honestly think I enjoyed his story even more than Jillian’s and that is saying A LOT because I love the completed character of Jillian. She goes through a lot in this book, well, really, her whole life, but most recently this book and it just confirms how much of a survivor she truly is. Anyway, if you haven’t read this series, do yourself a favor and grab it. If you’re anything like me, you’ll inhale the series and be desperate for more but so glad for getting to soak up those words! Can’t wait to read Out of Love soon! ❤️🖤


As always, happy reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment