Thursday, March 4, 2021

When We Met by Marni Mann Book Review!

 "I can't recall anything from before my surgery, except for your eyes. They held me like a blanket... I didn't want them to let me go." - Marni Mann, When We Met



After having a little time to think after completing this book, this title may be one of the most appropriate titles to a book I've ever experienced. You'll know what I mean if/when you read this book!!



Anyway...

I really enjoyed this book overall. I loved the characters and the character development. I was invested in how Whitney’s life would go and of course, Caleb’s. 



Part 2 of this book threw me for a loop, though. I didn’t understand why what was happening was happening. I read through most of part 2 confused and wondering how the story was going to end. By the end of the book, it definitely made sense and brought it all together, but I wish there was some way I could’ve known as a reader what was going on. I guess that could’ve altered the ending though or how important the ending was so I get it and like I mentioned, I ended up really liking the book overall. Whitney is the type of character everyone would know and love and want to have as a friend. Caleb is the ultimate man- workaholic, can’t slow down until he falls for the girl who helps him see the real value in life. 



If you can't tell, these characters made this book for me. I love them all so much. 

❤️ This story is definitely worth a read, I hope you’ll check it out!

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Audible

Goodreads


Happy reading!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment