Monday, March 15, 2021

The Wicked Prince by Claire Contreras Book Review!

 ""That's the thing, I don't... I'm not pretending."" - Claire Contreras, The Wicked Prince




What a book! As per usual, Claire Contreras wrote another amazing book.




We start off with our two new main characters, Aramis and Joslyn. I love how relatable Contreras made Aramis and Joss, even though Aramis is a freaking prince lol. He just seemed like he could be any guy who goes through a traumatic event and takes a look at his life and how he might need to make some changes afterwards. 





Then, just add in his brother is the King of France 😅 


I also loved Joslyn’s character. She’s the type of girl who is there for the people she loves, no matter what they need. She’s employed by The Crown but she’s best friends with most of them and focused on one of them in particular.


 I loved the back and forth with the two main characters and their feelings for one another because again I think it could be pretty realistic, especially for a couple who’ve been together in the past but didn’t take it seriously then. 


Overall, I really enjoyed how this story evolved. It was light hearted but still had the substance that all Claire Contreras novels have. It was also great to hear more about my favorite characters The Sinful King! I'm sad that this will be the last book in the series, but I feel like I got a good understanding of all the characters of this royal family and am so glad I got to know them, if only through the pages of this book!


Hope you'll check it out!


Amazon

Goodreads


Happy reading, friends! 







No comments:

Post a Comment